Slab Leak Detection and Repair Palm Beach area
Slab leak detection is difficult for the average person because you can not see a slab leak beneath the floor (out of sight, out of mind ). It is important to handle and repair this type of leak as soon as possible. The damage this type of leak can do to your home and property can happen quickly if a slab leak is not fixed right away. The longer it continues, the more costly it becomes to repair. By calling a plumbing contractor at the first sign of a slab leak, you can save yourself a heap of trouble.
Common Sign of a Slab Leak
• Decrease water pressure
• Cracked or mildewed flooring
• The sound of water running when there are no faucets on
• Unusually high water bills
• The lower walls and floor develop warm or wet spots
Hardenburgh Plumbing is available to take your call and send out a plumbing technician to repair your leak, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We provide emergency plumbing services including emergency slab leak detection. We are expert plumbers that understand how much damage this sort of leak can cause, and we are ready to handle your slab leak repair whenever you need us.
Our Slab Leak Detection Service
• Locate the leak: We use methods such as moisture probing, pressure testing, and audio and video inspections for slab leak detection. This allows for us to find the source of your leak and decide how to proceed without making cuts into your floors or drilling holes.
• Repair the leak: If it is possible, our plumbers will fix your leak by repairing the affected pipe. Usually, this is not the best solutions for the long-term. If this is the case, we will seal off the piping located below the foundation and then reroute the water line.
• Reroute the water line: Our plumbing professionals will cut out the existing pipes and install new pipes which are known as overhead pipes. This will reroute your plumbing through the attic space or sheet rock to its various destinations points such as toilets, showers, and sinks. Rerouting the water line will help to prevent a similar leak from occurring again.
Call Hardenburgh Plumbing ( 561) 968-0000 for slab leak detection in West Palm Beach, Boca Raton, Wellington, Palm Beach, and the surrounding areas. 🙂