Kitchen Plumbing Service Repair
When you are looking for professional kitchen plumbing service in Palm Beach, FL, area, call the company you can trust, Hardenburgh Plumbing. Whether you’re in need of a whole new kitchen remodel, a new sink, garbage disposal repair, or a leaky faucet fixed or replaced, know that our Palm Beach contractor plumbers have the experience and training needed to get the plumbing job completed. We have been fixing plumbing issues since 1989 and can quickly identify, diagnose, and fix your plumbing problems.
Common Kitchen Plumbing Problems
• Clogged Garbage Disposal – If your garbage disposal stops working, it’s usually due to a mechanical error or a clog. First, don’t ever put your hand in the garbage disposal. Second, your garbage disposal should be turned off and unplugged before you start trying to figure out what the problem is and fixing it. If vinegar and hot water down the drain don’t work, it’s time to call a professional plumber.
• Leaking Faucet – A dripping or leaking faucet can be caused by a few different things. However, the most common cause is a clog in the fixture or a loose or worn out washer. A plumber can fix this problem by taking the fixture apart and clearing any sediment buildup and replacing any old worn out part.
• Foul Odors – A foul odor emanating from your kitchen sink pipes is usually due to food backed up in the garbage disposal or a dried up sink trap. A dried up sink trap can usually be cleared by running hot water down the drain. A buildup of hydrogen sulfide gas can also cause a foul odor from the water. This requires an immediate call to a plumber.
• Low Water Pressure – Low water pressure in the dishwasher or sink are commonly caused by a kitchen leak somewhere in the supply pipes or a buildup of sediment in your pipes.
Regular maintenance can help keep most kitchen plumbing issues at bay, but if you notice a strange smell, leaks, or annoying drip, call a professional as soon as possible.
Kitchen Plumbing Service We Offer:
- Water Hookups/Disconnects
- Sink Installation or Repair
- Faucet and fixture repair or installation
- Leak Detection in the Kitchen
- Fridge Line Installations
- Dishwasher Installations
- Garbage disposal Repair and Installation
- Water Filtration
- Ice Makers
- And More!
Hardenburgh Plumbing is your local Palm Beach plumbers area and kitchen plumbing service experts. It doesn’t matter if you want something as simple as a leaking faucet fixed or a water filtration system installed under the kitchen sink, we’re here for you. We are also here for your more extensive projects like water restoration or leak detection service if you notice a present problem in your kitchen from a previously leaking faucet or dishwasher. We can complete any type of kitchen plumbing project you may require in your kitchen.
Kitchen Plumbing Service areas: Boca Raton, Wellington, Greenacres, Lake Worth, Lantana, West Palm Beach, Royal Palm Beach, Palm Beach Gardens and surrounding areas (561) 968-0000 🙂